Monday, May 2, 2011

I will rejoice today!

The News today is that Osama bin Laden is dead. After 10 years of chasing him, after he was the mastermind of the tragic Sept. 11, 2001 episode in America, they finally found him in Pakistan, and Special Forces killed him. That is the good news. Thank God फॉर ठाट.

This morning when I was praying, to thank God this terrorist was no more, and I was praying for protection to America, from other terrorists, suddenly, I had a vision: I saw a fly on a wall, and an arm came out with fly swatter to kill it, which it did, it fell to the floor dead, But then I saw another one in it’s place, and the arm with the fly swatter killed that one, and that kept on, with more flies being swatted and killed.

I kept quiet then asked God what that vision meant. He said “Even though the enemy is dead, you must keep watch, and be wary, and keep alert, for they will keep finding a way to come in your house. You keep saying you don’t know how they get in, but when the door is open, there will always be a few flies (terrorists) getting in. But don’t worry I will take care of you. There will always be flies, or wars and rumors of wars. But the end is not yet near.

I knew that last was from somewhere in the New Testament and I looked it up. I found it!

Matt. 23: 4-6 - Jesus told them, Don’t let anyone mislead you, for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately. Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.


But for now I can rest assured that Osama bin Laden, an evil man, is no more. And all those brave men and women, who have fought in a war in the Mideast and even gave their lives in it, have not done so in vain. And I thank my Lord that I can wake up this day, to a peaceful house and a peaceful town, and a peaceful America. But I will keep praying for America, and I hope we can keep it free. I will enjoy today, knowing another terrorist and enemy of America is no more.

Today I will rejoice in the Lord, always! And again, I say rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment